CLICK PICTURE TO RETURN TO MAIN PAGE

CLICK PICTURE TO RETURN TO MAIN PAGE
CLICK PICTURE TO RETURN TO MAIN PAGE

Sunday, September 12, 2010

“You Can Read The Menu, Just Don’t Order"

I have heard it said, in regards to the opposite sex, that, “you can read the menu, you just can’t order.”

It seems innocent enough. But if you were not hungry, would you enjoy going into Red Lobster, amid the aroma and just reading their menu? I don’t think so. You enjoy reading a menu because you are hungry and the anticipation of which food you will enjoy to resolve that hunger is half of the experience.

I saw a couple on T.V. trying to recover after he had cheated on her. He said what they all say, “I don’t know how it happened.”

I know exactly how it happened, he was reading the menu. It is only when you read a menu that you are tempted to order.

Matthew 5:28
But behold I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I say the same thing every time, but I liked this ananolgy. It is crazy when they say things like they don't know what happened. It all starts with the little stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful